Saturday, July 14, 2007

Buy Or Don't Buy

You've probably heard this from mom and dad a thousand times but here goes. When you get older you start taking small jobs from baby sitting to mowing lawns. There are hundreds of things you can do to make a few dollars. If you save it that's good but the time will come when you'll say boy I have a lot of money saved so I think I should look at a new cell phone or i-pod or whatever. This website can help you, budget planning advice get a grib on where you're going financially. When you spend money on things because your friends have them, you're popular but the money's gone and you can't get it back. You have to ask yourself do I really need it or just want it because my friends all have it. When you stop and think about how hard you worked for the cash you have you don't want to spend it just to show off to your friends. The earning, saving and spending lifestyle you get into now will follow you all the rest of your life. When you decide you want to trade cars it's nice to have a banker that knows how you handle your money. If you have this, the rest is easy because they know you will pay it back on time if not before. Some people don't realise this until the bank turns them down for a loan. When you get married and need financing for a house a great savins and credit rating goes a long ways in your favor. The best thing to do is ask yourself, Do I need it or just want it and if I buy it how much will I really use it. If you do that you're on your way to a good life in the future.

I'm being paid for this post.

No comments: