Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Club

No, I don't mean the security feature for your car. I'm talking about good friends getting together and talking about the neighbors. We may as well because I'm sure some neighbors are talking about us. We like to sit down and share a few beers and the latest news about the park where we live. Alot of mobile homes have been sold lately and there are more for sale. We are located 1/2 block from the local lake which is famous for tourist all summer and winter. People who live 100 miles away want a summer cabin so they buy a trailor and live in it on weekends. They complain about the neighbors who live here year round and act like they own the place. It's getting so old if it weren't for the mess of moving all my things I'd put mine up for sale too. Who knows I still may do it.

No comments: