Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another Months Bills

Every month the one thing you can count on is the monthly bills. The last few months there isn't enough money to pay all of them. There's a problem in the winter months that you have to keep warm. The power company increases your rates for gas when you need heat and then your electricity when you need the cooling. My heat and lights bill almost tripled and that means you pay them someone else doesn't get paid. If you pay the others and let the power company go they shut off your power then charge you even more to turn it back on. Blogging has helped me pay some of the bills but with the power bills being so much that doesn't get them all. Oh I know I'm not the only one out here with this problem but I'm the one griping about it on my blog. One way or the other they got you coming and going.

No comments: