Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Go Figure

You get an email from a company asking if you are still interested in blogging for them. You send back a reply saying yes of course. Then they start offering post opportunities and when you click on one they tell you you're not qualified for those posts. They're the posts that pay $2 or more and the best way to make a few dollars for someone on a very limited income. There are many opportunities for $.50 to a $1 that still require 200 words and I just bet I qualify for all of them. I'm not the fastest typist in the world,I have a bad left hand and type with one finger but I get the job done. I consider an opportunity for $.50 for 200 words or more a slap in the face. I'm just a senior citizen trying to pay my bills not get rich. These low priced opportunities are a waste of everyones valuable time and an insult to everyones intelligence that write the blogs. When they start letting me click on the blogs that pay I'll start blogging and we'll both make a few bucks.

No comments: