Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Canadian Debt Relief Law Firm

If you live in Canada and are going through a bunch of debt problems, call into (866) 551-8349 and ask for Shelia Cockburn for debt help.  You can get a free consultation.   I was really behind on my payments.  Every day my mailbox was full of bills and sometimes threats if I didn't pay the bills.  I just didn't have the money and didn't know what to do.  Then the phone calls started and I knew I needed help.  A fine debt relief attorney like Shelia was just what I needed to organize my debts and come up with a good solution for debt settlement to help me pay them.  By being able to settle all my debts by paying about half the full amount, it put me back in good standing.  I had money once again so I could live comfortably. 

No comments: