Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Taxi Service

The taxi is running again because I have to take a friend to Mason City and pick up some medications at her doctor's office.Thankfully she is buying the gas because I see it's going up again. It went up 15 cents since Saturday and that's quite a jump. I haven't been able to afford a full tank for some time now. It only takes $75 to fill it up since it has a 26 gallon tank on it. I have other places where $75 does me more good but I don't want to walk either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog often and I genuinely appreciate your information. This article has really peaked my interest.

I'm going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new information about once
a week. I opted in for your Feed as well.

My web page shipping cars to africa