Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Primary Races

These primaries are getting to be a real pain and the thing that's bugging me more than anything is the money. I've never had any money so I don't really understand where it's all coming from. I just hear 20 million for this one and 60 million for that one. That's just the beginning all together the money spent by all the poeple who want to be president could by them their own country. Which I'm beginning to think would be good because we could send them all there and then instead of saving the world we could have a great chance to save America. This country used to be respected by everyone but because some dipwad made a few bad decisions even the ones with their hands out saying feed me hate us. What can we do about that or is it to late to save us. When did the priorities change and we became last in line starting especially with the senior citizens who have paid their dues?

No comments: