Monday, June 16, 2008

Omega Watches

It is about time I got a new watch and I have been looking around for a good one. I found this website omega watches that has the best in fine watches. I don't know that I can afford one but perhaps if I hint enough, someone will give me one for my Birthday. I sure would enjoy having a Speedmaster 5-counter. That would be just my style. It has a 5-counter chronograph layout and is a fantastic watch. Did you know that the word Omega means accomplishment, completion and accomplishment. The 24th letter of the Greek alphabet is the same as the name and symbol Omega and that sure described their watches. They are the finest timepieces I have found. You can see in the watch the design of the Olympics. That is really cool. These represent chronographed minutes, elapsed days up to 7 of them, seconds, chronographed hours, and the days of the week. What more could you ask for? Well color, for instance. You can get this watch in stainless steel, or 18k yellow gold or even 18k red gold. And can you imagine - it has a sapphire crystal! They produced this watch to commemorate their long standing as the official timekeeper for the Olympic games. That is quite a record, isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's a beautiful watch. i wonder how long it will last