Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Everytime, All The Time

Whenever you are starting to see daylight at the end of the tunnel something goes wrong. Usually it's a little thing that can be fixed at a reasonable cost. It's just that it puts a small crimp in your finances. I understand that this sort of thing happens to everyone at one time or another. Now it happened to me just last week and I half way knew it was coming. The thing I hate is when one thing goes wrong there are several little things that follow right behind it. That can cause you some pain wether physical or financial it's still pain and that kind of pain I don't really need. The thing I am pleased about is the repairs are done and all the little bills are paid. With winter just around the corner that's a good feeling.

No comments: