Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sports

Well the NCAA is having their countdown to the final four this week. I got into a pool with my friends for a few dollars. I don't follow to many sporting events because of a childhood injury that kept me out of sports through school. I wanted to wrestle like my dad and his brothers but that wasn't possible. Because of skin grafts doctors said no contact sports. I couldn't even participate in gym class for the first few years. Anyway in the pool we all drew teams out of a hat. Four teams a piece for the playoffs.If your team made it to the sweet sixteen level you got a couple bucks. Then if they went on to win each level you get a couple bucks more until the final four. You may win $10 or $20 bucks at the end of the turnament if your team goes all the way. Out of my 4 teams 2 are in the sweet sixteen bracket now but the bad part is my last 2 teams play each other for the final spot in their division. As you know only one can win so I'll lose the last team. I'm not doing bad for not being a sports nut.

No comments: