Thursday, April 21, 2011

Getting Older

Everybody kows that they will age as the years go by. That's just a well known fact and nobody can avoid it unless they die prematurely. There's justone thing wrong with that and that is we don't come with a warranty and parts wear out. The bad thingis they don't wear out until you get old enough to really start to enjoy life. I'm here to tell you fun isn't that much fun if you can't get around like the rest of your friends. The old saying goes, If I had know I would live this long, I would have taken better care of my body when I was young, And how true that is, All men will lift things that they should have had help with. When they get older they have back problems big time. I used to jump off semi trailers and out of the cab to the ground. By the time I was sixty my knees were shot and hips not that far behind. So I say go easy when you're young so you can have something left when you're older.

No comments: