Monday, June 27, 2011

A Surprise Trip

Guest post written by Jean Sanders

All of my life, I've wanted to go to Europe and I think that my dreams are finally going to come true!! My husband came home the other night after a long day at work and took me out to a late dinner, where he told me that got us two tickets to fly overseas soon. We are going to take a tour, and I can't even describe how happy I was at the table tonight. That was a most incredible date, I must say. Since then, that's all I can think about! Can you blame me? I really don't know how I got this lucky. My husband and I were just talking about going somewhere now that it's a little warmer...I had no idea this was coming.

When I return from Europe, I guess we are going to have to get back into the swing of things around the house. We are talking about getting in contact with Home Pro Improvement and having some work done on the place before spring. But really...I can't believe this is happening to me!

No comments: