Friday, July 29, 2011

Actos Lawsuit

Ever heard of Pioglitazone which is a diabetes medications chemical name? You might have heard of Actos, Actoplusmet, Competact or duetact which are other names for Pioglitazone. Tests have come out with a report that serious side effects can come from taking this medication. Some of which are: increased risk of bladder cancer and very serious heart problems including heart attacks. If you have taken this medication you should check this site Actos lawsuit for information about possible lawsuits from these side effects. You need a good experienced law firm to see if you have a case. It's better to check it out and be wrong than not check and be dead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here by a different website and
thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to finding out about your web page repeatedly.
Also visit my web page ... fantasy scifi

Anonymous said...

круто))) хорошая отмазка))) [url=http://tutledy.ru/sovmestimost-s-muzhchinoy/92-muzhchina-rak-sovmestimost.html]мужчина рак совместимость[/url]