Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Terrible Agent

Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson

There’s nothing like the stress of finding a new home but boy when you’re working with a real estate agent like ours you’ll learn a whole new dimension in getting stressed! Cathy seemed great at the beginning but the more time we spent with her the worse things were…she was always late to all the appointments we set up and she hardly ever answered her phone. She would call us an hour before we were supposed to go out house hunting and say she couldn’t make it! We finally did find a property all on our own and we kicked Cathy to the curb. Now all we’ve got to worry about is things like http://www.Securitychoice.com and waiting for the cable guy which is fine by me since there’s no way I’m ever going to work with a realtor again! I know that sounds harsh but Cathy really just left a bad taste in my mouth and I’m sure it will take me a while to get over how she treated my husband and I.

No comments: