Thursday, February 16, 2012

TV any night

Thanks for the article from Isaiah Gaines

We have had Directv at my parents house for a while now. We first got it set up when I was in middle school. After that, my life changed! Before that, we only had a few channels. There was very little on TV on the regular basis, especially with so few channels. It always seemed like half of them were fuzzy, too, which drove me crazy. The best days for TV were always Saturdays before we had DirecTV installed at the house. They play a group of cartoon shows for younger kids that do not come on the rest of the week. I always loved watching those shows. Once we got our new TV service installed, there was hardly ever a day there was not something to watch. Not only could I watch cartoons and shows almost any day of the week, I even got to watch movies on certain channels that play older movies a lot. That was the best upgrade in my opinion. My sister was pretty excited for her shows that had music videos in them. Either way, it was a big upgrade to watch TV any night of the week.

No comments: