Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What Next

I was talking with friends about life today and when we were young. The difference is simply night and day. When we talked back to our parents we got spanked. Today if you spank your child for being disrespectful they call the police and have you arrested. They didn't learn a thing except the fact they can do whatever they want and not worry about having to be punished for it. You learned that if you try to guide your child along the right path you may as well give up or you'll be in jail for abuse. What's wrong with this picture??? I've met some young people with good family and church beliefs and I feel we may still have a chance. I'm getting to the age where I don't have that many years left but I still worry about the people that will still be here after I'm gone.I guess you just pray the good ones inherit the earth and the bad ones come around and realise what life is really about.

No comments: