Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bad News- Good News

The temperature outside was getting into the high 80's and I didn't have my central air on. I suffer from emphazema and my lungs are about shot. The hot weather was getting to me so I turned the AC on. Nothing happened and the housejust kept getting hotter. It had worked just hours before so I went into the check all contats and fuses mode to no avail.SO after sleeping or trying to sleep in a 82 degree house for 2 nights my friends came over for a cold one. Telling them what was going on they started checking and found the trouble. That means the good news is my AC is running and the house is cool so it'll be a lot better sleeping tonight.Better

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure happy you got the A/C going again. It is good to have good friends who can help out.