Sunday, June 3, 2007

Funny night

My lady friend and I went to a small town 4 miles west of here around the lake and gor frozen yougurt. I had blackraspberry and she had butter pecan. After a nice drive around the lake we arrived at my house and enjoyed the new Larry the Cable Guy program. Of course it followed the blue collar comedy show.I just love to watch this backwoods humor because it's so funny and Larry The Cable Guy is the funniest of all. He had alot of new material tonight and was really funny. When it was over another comedy show started and about 10 minutes into it my friend kicked back the lounge chair and was napping in another 5 minutes. I can't say I blame her because we had a long dragged out day at a class graduation party That seemed to last forever. After about an hours nap she was ready to go home and feed her dogs and go to bed. I fed my cats and am checking out my puter for emails. A good day was had by all.

No comments: