Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Horror Movies

I love horror movies and books too. I enjoy reading Stephen King as my favorite author. I don't collect alot of things but I do have probable 40 som of Kings books. I haven't read them all yet and hope I can before I die but that would mean living till125 the way I read. I can't sit down and read half a 400 page book in a morning but more like in a month. I enjoy reading but my eyes get tired and next thing I know I'm asleep in my chair. I never drop a book or lose my place but it takes a while to read it. I guess I'd have to say I'm a reader that lives the books he reads and I really get envolved in the story. To me it's like a long vacation without leaving your house. Some of my friends read a book a day and I can't see what they get out of them. To me you can't absorb the story reading that fast.

No comments: