Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It's Halloween Time

If you really like scary movies then you'll love Ron Zombies new version Holloween the movie coming out August 31st. With him at the wheel you're guaranteed thrills, chills and white knuckle tension through the whole film. I personally loved all of the Halloween films and even said a bunch of prayers for poor little Jamie Lee being chased all over. To get a better idea of what I'm saying then you should go to this website Halloween the movie and find out what I mean. Michael Meyers has been reincarnated once again for the performance of his life and this time you could be one of his victims. If not on the screen maybe when you get home and try to sleep and can't. My prediction for this film is to be full of thrills, shocks,special effects that will have the less brave squirming in their seats waiting for it to be over. Maybe excusing themselves to go to the bathroom so they don't have to watch what is going on.This is definitely not going to be a movie for wimps or those who are weak at heart. Mainly because what the for-runners started this one will finish or will this be just the beginning, the prelude so to speak for a sequel of terror and horror that will out do everything you have ever seen. I don't know. Do you? I guess I'll have to wait and see like everyone else because only time will tell. Until then I'll see you August 31st.







I'm being paid for this post.

No comments: