Thursday, November 29, 2007

Demon Barber Confessional

If you are a Johnny Depp fan as I am prepare yourself for a great movie that will have you squirming in your seat. Before you do anything else check out this site visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site to give you a better of things to come. Johnny Depp is a master when it comes to believable terror so be prepared for your heart to be racing. is another site to be checked out and another would be http://altfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/5626-53275-20114-7?mpt=ppp and after viewing these site you will find it a must to head for the theaters to see the whole film. If horror is what you crave then Sweeneytodd will help you to the grave. Be sure you take a friend in case you need recessitating. If your heart is that weak you may want to send a friend and have them report back. We've all been told from childhood that revenge is sweet and confession is good for the soul. After seeing this film it will be up to you to decide which is better for your heart and mind. If revenge is sweet then a barber shop, a fabulous chair and a gleaming straightedge razor then who could possibly ask for more could you? I think it would be all that's needed for the purpose of getting back what you lost. If you have a time in your life you're proud of and would like to confess then there's an opportunity to do so at these websites. I was severly injured when I was quite young but after several months of hospital care I lose any thoughts of revenge for my handicaps and learned to compensate for them. I guess in my mind I might have been the Demon Barber. What about you?



No comments: