Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Mist

I for one am a big Stephen King fan and love everything I've seen of his. The Stand was great but so were The Tommy kKnockers and Langoliers. If you enjoy really good terror movies that will have you on the edge of your seat then he is the writer to follow.This Site The Mist by Stephen King will help you understand a small bit how his mind works. What about Pet cemetery or Needful Things? Every movie they do with Stephen Kings Stories will be the best terror you can find. I wouldn't want to spend time on the Green Mile but maybe you would. There are alot of good writers out there but they don't have the touch of stephen King when it comes to holding your attention just to be scared. No matter how hard you try not to sooner or later during the movie he will get to you and scare you to death. I personally can't wait until it comes to a theater near here to go see it. After that I'll wait for it to come out on DVD so I can buy it and watch it whenever I want to. Being a fan with over 40 of his books in my collection I have to see every movie that comes out that was made from one of his books. For my favorite I would have to say The Stand and Kujo would probable tie for the honors. They not only have the terror but the shock moments that scare you out of your mind.



I'm being paid for this post.

No comments: