Thursday, December 20, 2007

Great News

My friend works for an office furniture company that sells and delivers furniture for offices. I've been wanting a high back desk chair because I have a habit of dozong off sitting here playing with the computer. This chair I have is so comfortable I can nap easily in it but I get a kink in my neck. The back isn't high enough to rest your neck on. Yesterday my friend said somebody ordered a new chair because the one they had wobbled a little and it bothered them. When the trade was over the boss asked the guys if anyone wanted the old chair and my friend said I do. Another guy in a different department said he should have it because he never gets anything so the boss gave it to him. He then told my friend he would find a really nice one for him to give to me.

No comments: