Thursday, December 20, 2007

Read The Signs

Winter is here all you have to do is read the signs. Like the sign I read was my light & gas bill from Alliant Energy. My bill jumped from $93 last month to $186 this month and will probably be over $200 next month. What do you do turn down the heat so you shiver all day long or what? I run my furnace at 68 degrees and wear a long sleve shirt or sweatshirt in the house so I won't be shivering all the time. My bill is still almost $200 for one month. I think it's a shame the rates go up when demand goes up. They have windchargers all over but the electricity goes way down south not here. We still pay big bills so they can build more towers to send more energy some place else. You say why all the wind chargers in Iowa I guess because the campaigning starts in Iowa so there's a lot more wind here.

No comments: