Friday, May 23, 2008

Job Opportunities

When you're retired and disabled you can't just do any job that comes along because of your limitations. That why I like blogging since I can sit and type even if it's only with one finger. People keep sending me job suggestions about this and that and I must say some are really good stories. If some of them are even half of what they say they are I could find the money somewhere to join. The way my luck runs it would just be another manhole and my money would just float down the drain. It seems every time I here about a sure thing I'm flat broke and creditors are knocking at the door. I was just told about an opportunity that is paying off for several people I know and trust. Like before I sit here without a dollar to my name. Years ago my dad had a chance to invest in an oil well and didn't and they hit oil. The friends came to him again a couple months later and again he didn't buy in. Another oil well was hit with a gusher so when they asked the next time he said sure I'll go along and they hit a dry well and he lost his money. That's the way things go with me most of the time . When I have a few bucks there's nothing going on but when I'm broke flat everyone has a plan.

No comments: