Thursday, May 15, 2008

Looking For Money

I keep getting emails to join ebay to earn more money. They all have a good speel but which one is the one that can really get you started when you don't have anything to start with. I just finished reading one that's free except for shipping of $1.95 and that sounds good. Then you read a little more and participation is required but you can't get into that page without signing up. There are way to many scams out there but I think ebay would be a good thing. I had a friend who didn't get rich but made some extra money on ebay. Before he could relay the particulars of the business he passed away. I don't know anyone who can explain how it operates to me in terms I can understand. I really would like to get into it so I'm looking. Maybe I'll try the one I just got and check into it further to see if there's a hook connected.

No comments: