Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Holiday Shopping Promotions

I just can't believe how late in the year it is. Thanksgiving coming up and Christmas is right around the corner. The biggest shopping day of the year is the day after Thanksgiving or what they call Black Friday. It seems like every store that is in business has specials just for the early shoppers. You see hundreds and thousands of people running all over The malls in your town. That says nothing for the thousands that head for the mega malls hundreds of miles from home. I used to do that but with my mobility getting worse I can't get around like I used to. The big thing is I found a better way to shop like at Ace Hardware or maybe bestbuy.com, circuit city.com, they're all there right at your fingertips. Check out this website black friday to start getting ideas of what you want and where to get it. You can stay in the comfort of your own home and still get your shopping done. Hey, by shopping from home you even save the money you would have spent on gas even though it's getting cheaper too. When you think about it saving money is the main part of early shopping and the more you save the more you can spend on gifts you want for your loved ones. If you're like me you like shopping when the stores are quiet . This time of year I'm an easy chair shopper avoiding the crowds and still getting the real great discounts on the things you really want.

No comments: