Saturday, April 11, 2009

Compression Connectors

If you have a small or large hookup job to do with coax cable, this is the website to get your best compression connector. I have done a great many hookups for my satellite dish and I know that if you don't get a good tight connection, you will not have a good picture. This company has a very large range of every kind of connector you could possibly need. But not only that, they have the tools to use also. The CPLCCT-SLM compression tool simplifies compression connector installation. I would hate to go back to the old way of doing this type of work with the old connectors and tools. If you are in the business, or just doing a small job of your own connecting coax cables, I think you will find just what you need at their site. They have a huge selection at their store.

I am being paid for this post.

No comments: