Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tough Times

Things aren't the greatest and not looking much better down the road aways. I really believe in time the plans that they're working on will get it all straightened out. The biggest thing we have to worry about is the politicians that are taking payoffs to pass bills for big business and private groups. We can't let any attachments be added to the proposals unless it's just for the little guys out here. By little guys I mean the ones earning less than $25,000 a year. Government thinks poverty begins at $250,000 and there isn't many earning that kind of money in the general workforce. I know that there are jobs out there for $25 and $30 an hour but whoa back, that isn't all the jobs out there. Check it out and see how many workers are making minimum wage or not much more. I would love to be in the workforce but being disabled and not able to much of anything anymore I have to be content with my Social Security. When they pass those bills make sure the little guys are the ones that get the goodies.

No comments: