Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bloggles The Mind

I get a lot of emails about what people think other people should be doing. Especially in government after a major election has just taken place. Even before those elected can make a dent in the damage the last 2 or 3 men before him has created and left for him to straighten out. To me it's like those people that take a bite of something and then spit it out without tasting it. Then they tell everyone how bad it was and not to eat it. Later in their life they attend a dinner and take a bite of the very same thing as before and say, Oh My God this is good because they waited for their tastebuds to sample it or someone recomended it. I must be really weird in my thinking because I have a habit of tasting everything before I think about spitting it out. I usually fine it's something that teases my tastebuds and makes me so glad I tried it. Everybody that has ever made a great stew knows that the next day after it has set and the flavors have had a chance to blend even more it changes. That simply means that same stew is even better the next day. The same goes with politics that seem bad today so you spit, but in 6 months or next year it may have a flavor you would die for. I remember F.D.R., Truman, Ike, Nixon Ford, Carter, Bush. Clinten, Bush, and Obama and any in between that I probably forgot. We watched a new president start out green with a huge load left by the guy before him and wondered what next. I'm 72 years old and wouldn't want that job because half the country think you suck and they never even tasted the stew. They are spitters and think the country owes them something and the more the better. I say taste the stew and if you don't like it wait until tomorrow or the next day and taste it again because it will be better. It never ceases to amaze me how many people tend to yell and cry long before they're hurt. I think it's so they can hear themselves yelling and crying hopeing someone will join them. Just wait if you don't like it because it will change and for the better until the next election.

No comments: