Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dream With Me


If I had the money to dream about changing all my old beat up furniture, I would just love to go with rustic western style furniture. My grandpa and grandma used to go to this cabin, belonging to my uncle, every summer and it had very rustic furniture. It even had kerosene lamps and a battery radio. If I could dream I would first get the chair pictured above and collapse in front of my television screen. Check out this great website and see if you agree with me.

I am being paid for this post.

1 comment:

Ελλάδα said...

I trained as a classical vocalist in college but stopped because of family and career. When I heard Jackie's voice, for the first time in my life I heard perfection. Let's be clear, my voice will never reach the natural perfection she possesses, but listening to her helps me understand the direction I need to be going. Her tones are crystal clear, yet she has vibrato. Her pitch is exact. By trying to emulate her sound, I have actually improved my own voice. In fact I auditioned and was recently accepted into the most prestigious chorus in the city. I credit this achievement in a great part to Jackie because she showed me to way to excellence.