Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Feeling Good

My lower back has been a pain in the butt literally for many years especially the lower part. I saw a exercise contraption that was really funny to me that anyone would buy it to exercise with. I bought it with a totally different idea in mind instead of exercise. I thought I could adapt it into a dealy that would put my back back in place and make it quit hurting all the time. It took several months for me to feel up to working on it but I finally got it done. I tried it and my back poped and rattled and everything went into place like it should have been all these years. Many trips to the chiropractor never made me feel so great after one treatment. My device did everything I had imagined it wood and more. No more back pain for me and now I get up in the morning and take 2 minutes to use it and feel great all day. If I'm doing something that requires me to work half bent over so my back starts killing me I just use My contraption and the pain is gone.

No comments: