Friday, August 27, 2010

Computers

I think at one time or another everyone has wished they knew more about computers. Have you ever thought how the world would survive if they didn't exist? I'm old enough to remember when there weren't any computers and the world got along just fine. We used to go to the movie theater to see a movie and now kids watch them on their phones. Which by the way didn't exist either. What would happen if cell phones disappeared? Kids walking down the street wouldn't be talking to someone across town. People wouldn't be texting while driving and that's something you should be paying attention to. Hey, I meant driving not texting. Things are just to fast today for us old people who like the finer things in life like birds singing and kids playing. I guess like they say I was just born to soon.

No comments: