Wednesday, August 11, 2010

School Uniform Shopping Time

Thanks for the post, Jennifer Mcconnell

So the new school is asking that the kids adhere to this strict dress code. No shirts with graphics or slogans, no glitter, rhinestones, fringes or other sparkly stuff will be allowed either. My kids don't normally go to school dressed like strippers but most of their shirts do have stuff on them so now I have to buy a whole new wardrobe for each of them.
I think that I am going to go with a bunch of school uniform style clothing. Simple white or blue shirts for the boys with khaki shorts for the summer and long khaki pants for the winter. For my two girls I have found some simple one piece dresses at target.com that look great and are made out of decent material. Sure, they will be wearing the same outfits 5 or 6 times a month, but it means I won't be getting any nasty notes sent home from school! Glad I got that hughes net new yorkconnection last month, doing all this shopping on the hughes net internet over dial-up was taking forever.
Kaylie (my youngest at only 7 years old) is pretty excited though. She loves to shop at childrensplace.com, they have lots of bright colored clothing for decent prices. I personally prefer target.com cause their clothes are more of what I like to see my daughters in.

No comments: