Monday, November 7, 2011

Zip Up Hoodies

This is the time of the year when you have to start bundling up before you go outside. The temperatures are dropping fast and I get really cold so I am happy to have zip up hoodies to keep me warm and toasty. Everyone wears them now and they are really in fashion. My buddies come to visit me and they are always wearing their hoodies too. I live alone and am on a limited income, so I have to really shop around to get the best buys on my hoodies. I need some new ones too, because mine have all seen better days and several winters. I am so glad I have a computer because I can sit in the comfort of my warm home and shop the Internet to save money and get the best bargains at the same time. There are some great sales going on right now and if I order at least $100 worth, I get free shipping too. It sure saves me driving to the next big town to fight the crowds and shop to get bargains on my clothes. And it saves wear and tear on my van and saves a lot of gas too. I don't get around as good as I used to, so I love ordering online and having them ship my order right to my door and I don't have to go out in the cold to shop.

No comments: