Saturday, December 10, 2011

Two Weeks Left

Christmas is just around the corner now and it's cold enough to make you think you're at the north pole. Santa will have to bring us back with the toys. I have to swing by the grocery store for provisions or starve. I hate the thought of even going out because my bad lungs will scream about the cold and make me wish I stayed inside. Lots of things to do to pass the time. I have about 20 things I want to read on various subjects of interest to me. Any regular time I try to read I get sleepy and have to quit. Today is one of those days I can read a long time and just get it done. Usually when I really feel like reading, someone calls and needs my help right away or sooner. Well, like I just said, there goes the phone and my friend needs my help so see ya later.

No comments: