Thursday, October 18, 2007

Smorty

I signed up with Smorty awhile back and I have had fun and I get paid for blogging. This is a win win situation. Blog advertising is very important to the advertisers as it is important to tell about their websites and draw business to them. Smorty makes this possible by offering us the opportunity to blog for money. I enjoy typing on the computer and it is enjoyable to be able to write about all the various subjects that Smorty offers us bloggers. A relative told me about Smorty and I signed up right away. I was so happy when they accepted me to be a blogger for them. It is easy to write for advertisers and provide links to their sites and I love getting paid for blogging. This has become my main job since I retired. I hope there are others of you out there who will read this and sign up to blog for Smorty. They are a reputable company and it sure helps me out and I enjoy it at the same time. It is one of the easiest jobs I have ever had.

No comments: