Monday, October 8, 2007

Why? Why? Why?

If you ever thought about people saying why me did you ever wondered what they meant? I've said it myself many times during my life, Why Me? Usually I was talking to God and wondering How many people had it easy since I was taking all the pain and mental torment trying to get through with something left. My wife had cancer and the out of pocket co-pay ate up what little savings we had. When I retired it was only Social security I had to look forward to and God knew that wouldn't be enough to get by. I work part time driving semi hauling corn through harvest time and that clears me to start the winter even with the board.Legswise I can't take more than 5 to 6 weeks of work where I have to climb into a truck but I get it done. I found a new outlet called blogging and have made a few dollars at it. If I continue to make money doing this I won't have to do the heavy stuff anymore. So I think God is saying if you hang in there and keep trying he will lead you in the right direction and it will be good.

No comments: