Friday, March 28, 2008

Blogging And Opportunities

I'm probably not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to blogging but I still think for myself. I think progress is a great thing but when it leaves loyal followers behind then do you still call it progress. Companies that have bloggers keep upgradeing their programs but leave the novice blogger behind. I've been blogging for about a year and it seems like there are fewer opportunities now then when I started. I used to get several blog opps every week and the funds they brought in helped me pay bills that my Social Security wasn't enough to take care of. I wasn't getting rich but I didn't have anyone knocking on my door for money. Now things are being upgraded so that we can have lots more opps and that's fine if you have a rank. If your a beginner like me with only a year of blogging then there isn't anything for you. The only way you can get anywhere is to sit in front of your computer 24 hours a day. There aren't many that can do that day after day just to stay alive and pay their bills. When opps come up on the screens they are already taken so you don't have a chance. Some companies are cracking down and banning posties that use robots to get opps and that does us out here trying to get them on our own. The ranking system has to change because I did a post 6 months ago that was open and now it's back but you have to have a PR3 to take it. What's wrong with this picture? But Like I said I'm just trying to survive in this tough old world not trying to get rich. Again not being the sharpest knife in the drawer, why do I feel like I'm being dumped on. I'm a good blogger just trying to survive like most of us out there, WHAT NEXT?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very very good and you are so right on.