Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday Again

It seems like we just had a Tuesday Aa couple days ago nut I guess I was wrong. If I remember right it rained all day the last Tuesday we had but then again that might have been Wednesday. When you reach a certain ago you need someone to write things down for you so you don't forget. My biggest problem is I'm not that old yet so what's next that I should worry about. I think that's my biggest problem is I just don't worry about anything because life is short and you need to use all your time doing things you really want to do. Yes spreading Cheer, Love, Happiness and Joy every where you go making people smile and for one brief monent forget their worries. That's what real life is all about not grumbling and walking around with a scowl on your face.

No comments: