Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Independent But Secure

Thanks to guest blogger Jesse Murphy for the post.

For a woman to live alone is common now. Living alone is the ultimate sign of female freedom from male domination and many other societal norms that may have held us back thus far. This is supreme freedom for the ladies and every moment should be savored accordingly.
Security should however be a top priority for any woman living alone. The choice of security is left to the lady of the house but I find that having a security system installed is a good place to begin. It is simple, cost effective and easy to use all the while giving you peace of mind in the home.
I have been living alone for quite a while now and this has proven its worth over time. I sleepin peace and come and go as I please without any fear that there may be a burglar waiting to pounce on me the minute I open the door. For all the women living alone, this is a fear most of us grapple with and if you have been a victim at any point in time then the fear is real. All the somberness aside, it is quite commendable for a woman to be independent and live on her own but, security should always be a top priority for this most fair of sexes. I looked for first alert home security system around Clevelandin order to feel safe at home, and I’m glad I did so that I can maintain my independence and solitude.

No comments: