Sunday, June 27, 2010

That's Life

We've had nothing but rain for days and weeks. This means staying home and looking to your computer for tasks you can do to liven up your day. The only thing is there aren't any blog opportunities to occupy even a little of your time. One company puts out a few every week but if you don't sleep with your computer you miss the biggest share of them. The other company doesn't know that slavery doesn't exist anymore and wants work done for pennies instead of dollars. I personally wonder how much they charge the advertiser for the blog they only pay 50 cents to have done. I think that if you want a 200 word blog about a product then it should pay at least $200 to the blogger. A lotr of us blog because we enjoy it and the dollars we make doing it helps out small Social Secyrity checks that just pay our monthly bills. The 50 cent company used to pay much more for the same thing they pay $.50 for now but they are still in business and getting richer. I've been doing this for 3 going on 4 years and don't have a ranking so I'm told I don't qualify for 99% of their opportunities. Not to mention the fact that when they show up on my computer they have all been taken and I don't stand a chance. The other companies at least pay a suitable wage for your efforts and you can at least buy a half gallon of milk and a load of bread. I'm probably the only one out here that feels used and cheated but " THAT'S LIFE ".

No comments: