Wednesday, October 20, 2010

County fair with the family

Guest post written by Bill Rogerson

My kids get so excited as soon as they see all the trucks for the county fair start to come into town. One of the main roads in town looks down over teh fair grounds and so every time we go by the kids always ask me when we're going to the fair, even when it's not even near the time of the year for the fair to come.

But it actually is that time for the fair, so I was using my clear internet bundle to look up ticketing prices to get in and then also the tickets for all of the rides.

Last year when we went, we made the mistake of eating a whole bunch of fried county fair food before we went on teh rides and I felt really bad for our 8 year old Jacob because after we rode the tilt a whirl he didn't feel so well and ended up getting sick. Then we ended up having to go home early. I think that we learned our lesson last year

No comments: