Friday, October 29, 2010

My fantasy life for a few months

Guest post written by James Smalls

My girlfriend teases me about how much time I waste on doing my fantasy hockey league a couple of months a year, but I obviously don't think that it's a waste of my time. Besides, I actually normally end up winning some money over the results of it because we start a small pool over the fantasy hockey results. But I think what annoys her the most is that when she's around me and my friends all we talk about is fantasy hockey and different techniques that we're applying to it.

I was online with my Clear Wireless Internet Service the other day scouting players for my league when she came in teh livign room and asked me if I wanted to watch a movie. So I told her yes.

Well, she got mad at me because I was looking up stuff for my league, like deciding whether or not I wanted to switch out this one hockey player from my league that is normally really good but hasnÕt been doing so great lately.

No comments: