Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Physical Therapy for Knee Replacement

Well it was a week ago Tuesday that they replaced my left knee. It was about 5 years overdue but I am sure glad it is done now. The come and put me through the paces every morning about 9. They say I am bending it real good. I walk a little farther each day. I still have to stay on antibiotics for the full 10 days though and I think I will be here in this physical therapy care center for awhile. My sister is coming to see me this morning with her laptop so maybe I can catch up on some things.

1 comment:

Raheela said...

There is a move across all branches of surgery to perform operations through small incisions, so-called "minimally invasive surgery". The aim is less pain, less time in hospital and quicker rehabilitation. In knee replacement the drive for this has come from the USA, where in a market driven healthcare economy, patients gravitate towards surgeons with progressive and therefore "better" techniques. Hospital for Knee Replacement in Thailand