Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Exterior Shutters

Have you ever notice what a difference exterior shutters can make on a house? Well I have looked at many homes and see all different colors and also some are wood and others look like vinyl. I think I would like the vinyl better because they would probably stand up better to the harsh weather we have here. A good friend of mine just came over and painted my home for me. He did it in white with green trim. It looks really great but something seems to be missing. It dawned on me that it was probably because I did not have any shutters on my house whereas everyone around me do have shutters on their homes. I asked my friend and he said to check out the Internet and see what I could find and he would put them on for me. So I did just that and I found this company that would ship them directly to me and if I spent over $199 shipping was free. Some of the shutters even came with free shipping all the time. I found a huge array of colors and I could get some dark green ones that would look great on my home. I can hardly wait to get them as I know my home will be the envy of the neighborhood.

No comments: