Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wall Clocks

What kind of wall clocks do you like? Now that most clocks are battery operated, I like having one in every room of the house. I do not always have my watch on so I sometimes am not sure just what time it is and I want a clock in the room so I can tell the time quickly. I have several of my clocks that are really old so I started searching the Internet and found a howard miller wall clock that I really like. I would love to have one in the living room that chimes out the hour and/or half hour. I have always enjoyed hearing such clocks in other people's homes and I would like to get one for myself. I did not know that they made outdoor clocks but I think I would really like one of those too because when I am working outside, I lose track of time. If I had the clock right outside on my house, I would always know what time it is and would never be late for my next job. With the atomic wall clock, the numbers are nice and big and I can see them without my glasses. That would be very handy.

No comments: