Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rustic Bedroom Furniture

I live alone and my home is definitely a man's home. Since I am a widower, I probably do things differently than when my wife was alive and took care of everything. Now I kind of rough it, so to speak. I was sitting at my computer and looking around the Internet when I ran into rustic bedroom furniture. I thought it was the greatest furniture I had ever seen for a man such as me. It is good and sturdy and I really like the rustic look. It would just fit into my bedroom perfectly. There are plenty of styles to choose from and I need a new chest of drawers really bad. Not only that but a good night stand to hold my lamp is just what I need as I don't have one right now. The red oak hickory barnwood dresser with 4 drawers is what I would need. And a new Armoire would do nicely in place of the old one I have. This is great furniture and would turn my bedroom into a real man's bedroom. I know it may not be to a woman's liking as much as to a man but I'm not too sure about that either. I think everyone would like this well built rustic style of bedroom furniture. I would like it all through my house.

No comments: