Sunday, September 7, 2008

BRRRR It's Cold

Well fall is getting closer when you have to put on long pants and a sweater to go outside. I woke up this morning feeling like I was totally beat up last night Every muscle and joint hurt because the house was cold. The way energy prices are I won't turn the furnace on until I really need it. This year I think it will be lower thermostats and more clothes to supply the needed warmth. It does make it harder to get around but with the light and gas bills I got last year I just about went down the tube myself. If this winter is as bad as last year there will be a lot of people in trouble financially. Gasolene has come down a little bit maybe natural gas will too.

1 comment:

clare3 said...

I sure do hope natural gas comes down too but it would be even better if they would lower the electric bills. It seems we use lots more of that than gas.