Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Preparing For Winter

My storm door is a total wreck and the funds to replace it are slim to none. My friend just replaced her inside door with a new one. The old storm wouldn't work to her likes so she replaced that one too. I told her if she was going to junk the old one to do it at my house, so she did. My friend Jeff is coming over to help me replace my old one with this other one. He is really a great friend because I'm partially disabled and can't do a lot of things anymore. He helps me with a lot of heavy moving that I can't do. The point is I can look forward to winter withpout big drafts coming in around the storm door and it will only cost a few beers. I'll have to have a couple extras because my neighbor will be over telling us how to do it and he's 84 and likes a beer too.

No comments: